“The Secret to a successful professional sales career is to stop selling and start helping”
– Bob Banjac
A salesperson must be knowledgeable about their company’s products/services, its strengths and weaknesses, and where they fit and where they don’t. They need to know their competitors, their strengths, and weaknesses and how to address them in a competitive situation. Professional salespeople are not born, they are well trained. An organization can have great marketing and bring in the right prospects, but if you don’t have good salespeople to close the sale, their marketing effort goes to waste.
The training is based on a professional consultative sales methodology and is customized to address specific industries and target markets.
The program uses the consultative solution sales approaches, buy focusing on listening to customers, understanding their needs, presenting the best solution and most important, know when and how to close the sale. Consultative selling increases relationships with clients and develops a stronger Brand with customers.
- Sales training programs designed specifically for your industry
- Learn listening skills to identify customer and prospects needs
- Acquire new business development and account penetration strategies
- Create a strong professional network
- Develop successful lead generation programs
- Close more business